Tuesday, August 15, 2017

August 15

Abby would be less than amused if she saw this post, but this is a small part of a quickie little project she's working on for one of her classes:

It's an About Me sheet done in Instagram style. (Hashtags and all that techno-jazz that's been shoved down our throats in recent years. But I digress.) I'm guessing it's supposed to help the teacher to learn a little about each kid and what he or she likes, hopes for, etc.. A nice concept.

Anyway, as I looked at Abby's, I couldn't help but smile. The way she tackled the challenge of illustrating her favorites --book, movie, career aspiration-- shows her creativity. And the fact that she has such a strong sense of self and who she is means quite a lot to me. I say it about all of my kids quite often, but she's truly a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment