Wednesday, July 10, 2019

July 10

I took two pics today and I'm using both of them because they're good bookends.

The first is from breakfast. (Yep. I began my Wednesday with salted caramel crunch cake and pina colada tea. You can cry for me now.) Lest that sounds a bit off, I'll add that I got it while attending the monthly ladies' tea that my church's women's ministry puts on. I can't usually go because of the kids' school schedules, so getting to go over the summer is a really rewarding experience for me.

The second was taken after I finished dinner downtown with Kathy. It was a relatively quick get together, but I'm heading out to visit her late next week, and it made me look forward to the trip even more than I had been.

One day, two chances to connect with other women whose company I enjoy. A wonderful double blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment