Thursday, July 18, 2019

July 18

It's possible that I could be offed for using this photo, but it's one of the only ones I took today (which in hindsight seems insane because I am me so I don't know what I was thinking) and I'm the one who looks suspect, so I figure that should make it okay. (Right? I hope.)

Anyhow, after an early morning jaunt to the airport (thanks hunny), I caught a flight to St. Louis, where I'll be spending the weekend visiting Kathy. (Hence the pic. She was taking a call and I was entertaining myself so voila.) We spent the late-afternoon making a run to Starbucks (duh), Target, and the grocery store, took the dog for a walk, and dined on cheese and crackers, California rolls, and way too many peanut butter M&Ms (and wine, which is why I know we watched a Rebel Wilson movie but can't tell you which one).

It's been quite a long while since I've had some time away, so I'm grateful for the blessing of being here with her for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment