Saturday, August 3, 2019

August 3

BearBear may belong to Brady, but Abby has never tried to hide the fact that she adores him. She likes him so much, in fact, that when I found an identical bear on eBay a few days ago, she asked me to buy it. And voila, Theodore arrived this afternoon. (And BearBear immediately took a spin in the washing machine.)

She laughed and lit up like a Christmas tree when I handed him over, and then almost immediately introduced the two bears to one another. I'm not sure what the back story there will be --since BearBear has an elaborate history-- but I know it'll be amusing because my girl is insanely creative.

So for that smile and the laughs that are no doubt to come as a result of Theodore's arrival, I'm thankful.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Theodore! Please share your adventures with us!

    ReplyDelete