Tuesday, August 6, 2019

August 6

'Twas a busy, busy day. And somehow, I took like two pictures. One is too blurry to use, and this is the other. So this pic of Abby and Brady at Starbucks before we walked to the high school this afternoon is the one.

The short version: Adam left for a business trip, I registered Brady for school, spent hours cleaning the floors at the rental house, went to Walmart (twice), took Isaac to sixth grade orientation, picked him up and dropped him at a friend's house, went back to the rental, took Abby and Brady to the high school registration, picked Isaac up from his friend's house, and got dinner at Chick fil A. (Lazy, but I totally didn't feel like cooking. And in hindsight, I'm hoping the kids ate lunch because I didn't remind them. Winning moment.)

Anyway, that's my day. And though I'm going to bed tired and kind of achy, I'm thankful for all of the above because it all means I'm living. And that's a very good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment