Saturday, March 21, 2020

March 21

It was a really nice day. I woke up in Missouri (where I went to sleep last night. With all that's going on right now, I didn't feel like facing the judgment I figured I'd get for not canceling the trip I'd been looking forward to for months) and spent the hours that ensued hanging out with Kathy.

A stay-at-home order hasn't yet been issued here (at least not as of this afternoon), so after breakfast we were able to check out some flooring stores and one cute little shop in town and take the walk from the high school to her soon-to-be new house before we headed back inside for a pair of movies (Forever Your Girl and Book Club) while we brushed each other's hair. Then I kept her up far too late for her taste by being chatty, but eh, I had a lot to say.

I adore her so I appreciate every minute we have together. So today, I'm grateful for that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment