Thursday, March 26, 2020

March 26

When I came downstairs this morning, I found Isaac in the living room on his Chromebook and Brady in the family room on his computer. (Well, my computer. Details, details.) He was getting ready to begin a Google Classroom chat with his class when he suddenly realized he was still wearing his pajamas.

With just seconds to go before the conference was supposed to start, he scurried up the stairs to put on daytime clothes (as we call them) before returning in the nick of time to join his teacher and classmates.

I was truly impressed by how well his teacher handled the situation; although she had them mute their mics, each child got chances to speak and she patiently listened to every word they had to say. I know we're in the midst of an extremely challenging educational predicament, but so far so good. And for that, I'm grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment