Wednesday, April 13, 2022

April 13

Coffee is one of my love languages. Cups of coffee, money for coffee, coffee paraphernalia, coffee dates. They all speak to me.

And today, I got a double-dose of love. The first came when friendly Mother Ship barista Sara gave me a venti (large, for those who don't speak the language) refill when I'd only originally ordered a tall (small). 

The second came when I was wandering around Safeway a little later. I was pushing my cart toward the checkout lane when an employee approached me with a cup and asked if I'd like a sugar-free vanilla latte. I accepted, because again, coffee. And vanilla.

So yes: lots of love today in the form of unexpected coffee. This is something of a silly entry, sure, but it's also representative of the truth that God has a sense of humor. So for that --all of it-- this sometimes goofy girl is grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment