Thursday, April 28, 2022

April 28

Isaac's school held their annual open house this evening. Since we've been under COVID restrictions throughout most of his middle school career, it was probably the first time I'd seen him wandering around the campus. 

It was fun to see him in his element, roaming from class to class, greeting friends in his casually confident but friendly way. I met a few of his teachers, and they were universally complimentary of this boy of ours; they told me how they appreciate his sense of humor and his intellect and his good attitude and how much effort he puts in on a daily basis.

Those are all good things for a mom to hear about one of her babies. I really do want my children to be good people and to glorify God with their lives beyond all else, so knowing that he's on his way to meeting those goals is good for my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment