Thursday, June 19, 2014

June 19

Today was much more restful than yesterday. Well, except for the part that involved me forgetting about Isaac's dance class, shouting "get in the car! Get in the car!" when I remembered (even though both Little Boys were still in their pajamas), and arriving there 20 minutes late. But in general, yes. More restful.

But the day didn't give me a really obvious wink. So I asked for one. And... I received.

I was sitting in my chair not long ago thinking "well, I don't have one today. Lord, please give me something I can use." And then I looked up and saw these on top of the toy shelf: a blue lamb and a pink bunny cuddled up together.

It doesn't mean much to most people, but it means a lot to me because of course, Lambie is a blue lamb. And Abby's treasured lovie, BuhBuh, is a pink bunny. It's just so appropriately sweet to see the two of them together: a pair of best friends hanging out.

No comments:

Post a Comment