Friday, June 20, 2014

June 20

For some reason I can't explain, I had so many little winks today that I had to choose which one to use. Inevitably, I went with this one because it made my heart happy:

Since tomorrow is dance recital day and we won't have the time (or energy) to take our usual Saturday stroll, we took our walk tonight after dinner. Brady and Isaac often jump on manhole and utility covers. They like to pretend that they're "chutes" that give them superhero powers. I have no idea why they started doing it or where they even got the idea, but it's cute.

Brady doubled that cuteness tonight by adding a step to his superhero-powering process: wiggling his booty.

That particular move was a Logan Special. It amazes me to see Brady emulating his big brother, especially since he doesn't remember him.

A little pre-recital nod from above.

No comments:

Post a Comment