Tuesday, June 24, 2014

June 24

Another busy summer day for me; not so much so for the kiddos. I had several interviews to transcribe and corresponding articles to write, so while I did that, Abby, Isaac, and Brady entertained themselves via Legos, Wii, and fort building, interrupted only by a brief excursion to Target for Treat Tuesday. (Yes, I made that up right before we went. I had to make it sound exciting.) Then this evening, we had dinner at Costco.

As we sat at a table in the food court waiting for Adam to bring us our food, Brady suddenly turned to Abby and exuberantly exclaimed 'kiss my face!' And then he posed for me so I could take a picture.

I love moments like these, when my little loves live in harmony. I love that Abby went along with it and I love that Brady made the request in the first place.

It's good to remember the good aspects of this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment