Friday, December 19, 2014

December 19

Save some unwelcome sinus congestion that popped up out of nowhere, today was a good day. I helped out with Abby's class holiday party in the morning and then came home and decorated Christmas cookies with the family. Later, when we watched Planes: Fire and Rescue, I got to cuddle with Brady (which is a big deal to me because he's not exactly a big snuggler. He'll give hugs, but he's usually an 'okay, I'm done, so you can take your hands off me now' kind of guy).

I'm pretty sure Isaac made this particular gingerbread man and I love the details. In general, I love seeing their creativity come to life at this time of year. It's fun to see them work together and to see their ideas turn into something tangible.

And I love it when all of that joy and happiness and good will and cheer is encapsulated in a single cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment