Monday, December 1, 2014

December 1

I'm an ar-teeeest! Not really. But check this out:

Over 700 daily blog entries, this may well be the strangest image I've ever used. But it has a point, I promise.

Zero in on that little tiny piece of pine tree in the middle. It looks like it's hanging in mid-air. But it's not -- it's connected to the stop sign by a so-thin-it's-nearly-invisible strand of spider webbing.

I can't speak for you, but I know that I often feel like I'm dangling out over a precipice with nothing supporting my weight. But like the pine clipping has the spider web, I have God holding me up. And so do you. Keep that in mind when you feel like you're up a river without a paddle or in danger of drowning when the waters rise. You may not feel it when things are hard or scary or challenging, but you're in His hands 24/7. And there's truly no better place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment