Saturday, August 22, 2015

August 22

I decided that today would be a good day to buy the last of Abby's school supplies, so I headed off to Walmart. I battled the crowd and actually found most of what I needed rather quickly. And then I hit a wall: I could NOT, for the life of me, find the erasable ball point pens. Honestly, I didn't even know they made the things anymore, and apparently they're not a priority for Walmart, because I just.could.not.find.them. After flitting from aisle to aisle, I finally, stopped, closed my eyes, and prayed. I said God, please show me where I can find these darn things because I'm losing it! And then believe it or not, I opened my eyes, and they were right there in front of me.

I felt a wave of relief wash over me (well, until I saw how much they cost; then I didn't feel so good) and smiled. Then I paid and headed out.

It's amazing how God answers the tiniest, silliest prayers so handily, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment