Wednesday, August 26, 2015

August 26

For an hour or so this afternoon, my stomach felt off. So while Brady busied himself with The Lego Movie video game, I stretched out on the couch with the cat. After she'd fallen asleep, I looked over at her and noticed that she'd positioned herself in rather hilarious fashion.

Note the Lego tower that one of the kids constructed with the minifigure dude on the roof, leaning over like he's checking her out. Then there's the guy by her tail and the one under her front paw. I was amused by the scene --Giant Cat Takes Control of Lego City!-- so I added the dude to her back.

Even though I didn't feel the best, I chuckled over the silliness of it all. The lighter side of life --especially given how much darkness has swirled around the world in recent times-- is a blessing indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment