Friday, June 17, 2016

June 17

It was the first of two dance-centric days. This morning Abby and I got up, put on our recital costumes, and headed to the theater for dress rehearsal for tomorrow's performance. Then later this evening, the Little Boys put on an impromptu "performance" of their own, and it took me way back in such a happy way.

Anyone who's known me for a while knows that Logan was (and undoubtedly still is) a dancer. Not just a casual dancer, but a "throw your entire body into it and live it" kind of dancer. I can still see him bobbing and twirling in front of the TV, right where the boys are dancing in this picture. So when the two of them broke it down to the theme music of "Madagascar," I just breathed it all in and smiled. The glimpses of Logan that I get through them are precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment