Monday, June 27, 2016

June 27

I've gotten kind of bad at remembering to take photos. There were a few moments today that I'd use if I'd been on my game, like when we were at the cemetery watering Logan's grave site this afternoon when a single butterfly suddenly flew in from nowhere in particular and danced in the breeze for a few moments before flitting off. But this is the image that I have, so this is the image I'll use.

There are a couple of notable things about this regular old sight from a regular old dinner. One is that the Little Boys are chowing down on Costco cheese pizza, which was always their big brother's favorite. The other is Brady's outfit: he dressed himself today, which meant he emerged from his room decked out entirely in red. It's kind of weird since green has been his favorite color for as long as I can remember, but for some reason, he wears red whenever he gets the chance.

Regular, everyday moments and random observations: all essential but oft overlooked components of a blessed life.

No comments:

Post a Comment