Thursday, June 23, 2016

June 23

I know. I'm really, really repetitive. But this is almost literally the only photo I took today. (The other was a version of this one that caught Abby mid-blink.)

It was another low-key day. I had a phone interview with Ian Ziering (yep, Steve Sanders himself! Eat your hearts out, 90210 devotees!), watched more Gilmore Girls with Abby, watched a repair dude fix the trash compactor for the sixth time in less than two years, and visited Logan's grave to water the flowers and plant some grass seed. And then, of course, on the way home we stopped at Starbucks.

While we were there, the kiddos played a rousing game of I Spy. There was little fighting or bickering, and I smiled as I watched their eyes flit around the room, trying to be the first to find the 'spied' items.

Just another everyday moment, not unlike other recent everyday moments I've noted. But they're the stuff of a good life, so I'm thankful to be able to share them.

No comments:

Post a Comment