Tuesday, June 7, 2016

June 7

Brady, like his biggest brother, has an affinity for all-things automotive. (I often think that Logan would be so tickled to see that he has such a mini-me.) So today, while he sat with me in the waiting room at the doctor's office, he assuaged his boredom by leafing through a Car and Driver magazine he found on the table.

Like Logan, he identifies cars by their symbols. Also like Logan, who had a special appreciation for Corvettes, he likes finer automobiles. So when he flipped to this page --which features a shiny blue BMW, which just happens to be the kind of car he told me that he'll drive when he grows up-- he stopped to show it to me.

Those brother to brother similarities could tear away at my heart, I think, but instead, they just make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment