Saturday, January 13, 2018

January 13

Abby's grades for last quarter (and the first semester) finally posted online today. Since they were pretty darn good (pretty darn awesome, really), I didn't object when she told me she wanted to go to Safeway (for donuts) and Starbucks (for a frappuccino). So that's what we did this afternoon.

(I have a picture of her drinking said-frap, but this one of her with her giant elephant and the Eliza doll she made this past week is much cuter.) I know I've said it more than once lately, but this girl is just amazing in so many ways. Sure, she makes me borderline nutso at times, but she's also intelligent, funny, and self-assured, and watching her grow and tackle challenges as they arise is a blessing.

2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord! A Blessing for sure! Love you both!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DIJAMIN ANDA AKAN BERMAIN DENGAN AMAN !!! TUNGGU APALAGI!!! KUNJUNGI WEBSITE KAMI www.sabungayam.website | WA : +6281377055002 | BBM : D1A1E6DF | BOLAVITA

    ReplyDelete