Friday, January 5, 2018

January 5

After two (extremely cold) weeks back in Maryland, we got up this morning, finished packing, cleaned up, and left my grandma's house to head to BWI Airport.

It was a fun couple of weeks, filled with friends and family (and ridiculously cold weather. Seriously, I'm still shivering just thinking about standing there --totally freezing cold-- wearing a thermal, sweater, jacket, and wool coat while waiting for the rental car shuttle to take us to the terminal this morning).

I'm a bit tired so hopefully the repetition will be forgiven, but in many ways it's hard to live a bicoastal life, mostly because I never really get to have all of the people I care about around me at one time, in the same place. Still, it's an awfully big blessing to have special people in multiple places, so for that --and for the chance to spend time with loved ones I see so infrequently-- I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment