Wednesday, January 17, 2018

January 17

There are some things about me that my friends know to be true: I like the color purple and glitter and cats (although I've realized how allergic to them I am so really I just like looking at pictures of them right now). And that I have a slightly ridiculous streak that causes me to car-dance.

Tonight, Abby joined me in that particular exercise. As we drove home from her dance class, a song that we both like came on the radio, and we both sang along... with great enthusiasm. Once we actually got home, I turned off the engine and we finished our little duet, with me singing into my glasses and her, her phone. And then we laughed. A lot.

And all along, I found myself thinking "I am so thankful to be able to share this bit of utter ridiculousness with my girl." Sweet moments are everywhere. Don't miss 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment