Thursday, January 25, 2018

January 25

The weather today was weird. It started out kind of cloudy, then the sun peeked through the clouds, then it poured down rain, and then the sun came out again. I guess you could say that, in a way, it matched my mood lately: sun, clouds, downpours, rinse, repeat.

I've felt a significant amount of pressure over a few different issues of late, but the big, underlying elephant in the room is that the anniversary of Logan's passing is coming. My heart always feels it before my mind realizes what's going on, and this year is no different than those that've come before.

But the important message from today? Even after I was (literally!) pelted by hail, the sun came out. Just like the sun will come out again after that always-difficult day comes and goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment