Monday, January 29, 2018

January 29

There's something about this sign at the park near the school that's enticing to the short people. It always has been; I have pictures of Abby and her elementary school buddies in this very spot that date back a good eight years. So I wasn't surprised when Brady and his friends hopped on top for a quick pic today.

When I think back on my own early elementary years, my memories are shadowy: I kind of remember the other kids, but I'd be hard-pressed to remember anything specific, and since we didn't walk around with cell phone cameras, photos are decidedly scarce. So to me, it's a blessing to know that down the line, my kiddos will be able to look back at these pictures and remember their younger days through a clearer lens than I have available for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment