Sunday, January 14, 2018

January 14

I was sitting on the couch a little while ago trying to figure out what I'd write about today. I thought back to the baptism at church this morning and how the young woman's story took me back to some of my own most difficult moments. And then I glanced over and saw these under the coffee table, and something came to me.

These are the heaviest of my little set of weights. They only weigh 12 pounds each, but that's plenty heavy for me. But, given how I --like the girl this morning-- have kind of miraculously sailed through my most difficult moments, I know that they're lighter than feathers for God. (Follow that? Heavy for me, not heavy for God, and when God takes them, I feel lighter.)

That's why it's vitally essential that we give our heaviest burdens to God to carry: because more often than not, we simply cannot manage them on our own. And since He can --and wants to-- take them on, I'd be pretty foolish to keep them to myself.

2 comments:

  1. DIJAMIN ANDA AKAN BERMAIN DENGAN AMAN !!! TUNGGU APALAGI!!! KUNJUNGI WEBSITE KAMI www.sabungayam.website | WA : +6281377055002 | BBM : D1A1E6DF | BOLAVITA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ingin Menjadi Jutawan Dalam Bermain Game Online, Inilah saat'a Anda Bergabung Bersama ayam bangkok, Pendaftaran Gratis Dan Akan Di berikan Panduan Cara Memenangkan Game Online. Bolavita Juga Menyediakan Promo Bonus Setiap Deposit & 10% Utk New Member, Adalagi Guys yaitu Bonus CashBack 10% Setiap Minggu'a, Jangan Lupa Di Like Juga FB Bolavita guys, Cara'a Sangat Gampang Guys BBM: D1A1E6DF/ Wa: 081377055002/ Line: cs_bolavita Atau Kunjungi FB Bolavita Lalu Like Dan Share ya Guys. thx ya guys ^_^ BOLAVITA

    ReplyDelete