Saturday, August 17, 2013

August 17

Today marked our 11th wedding anniversary. When I got up this morning, I immediately started looking for winks related to our marriage. And I had a few earlier in the day. In fact, by mid-afternoon, I had an image all picked out. And then I had a moment this evening that completely changed things up.

I. Adore. This. Photo.

I took it as we neared the end of our evening walk. It was one of those moments when the stars all aligned perfectly and they all looked at the camera at the same time. And as proof that God was surely orchestrating the moment, they all actually smiled.

I mulled it as we walked the rest of the way home, and easily concluded that the three of them are three of the four best things that have come out of our marriage.

So even though Adam and I don't appear in the image, and our pictures never feel truly complete without Logan's grinning face, it makes good sense to use it on this special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment