Monday, August 26, 2013

August 26

This image is hilarious to me.

While we were out to dinner tonight celebrating a successful first day of school for Abby and Isaac, Call Me Maybe started playing in the restaurant. Right after the song became popular, Abby admitted to liking it, and I tease her about it by singing along in very animated fashion every time we hear it. So of course, I kept our little tradition alive this evening. I don't know if it amuses or embarrasses her more.

Anyway, when we got home, she and I turned on Jeopardy while Adam gave the Little Boys a bath. And no lie: this was the board for the first round.

I started laughing. Abby read the column titles in disbelief. It was a fun moment.

And it reminded me that the silly moments in life can be worth an awful lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment