Monday, February 13, 2017

February 13

The kiddos didn't have school today, so with the exception of a trip to Black Bear for brunch and a solo venture of my own to Target, we mostly hung around the house all day. By this evening, I was pretty tired and maybe the tiniest bit frustrated, but my heart softened when I realized what Brady was carrying around after dinner.

I'd be hard-pressed to tell you exactly when he made this rock, but I know it came to be during one of his three years at preschool. As I watched him stand there proudly reading the words aloud and hugging it to his chest, I thought 'God bless that preschool.' Our family may have aged out, but I can't be more thankful for the experiences that all four of our kids had at that school -- and for the lessons they've continued to carry with them as they've grown.

1 comment:

  1. Happy to see this post from you.
    May God bless you and your family.
    2 Samuel 22 vers 3
    "3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour;"

    ReplyDelete