Thursday, February 2, 2017

February 2

I have thousands upon thousands of images of my kids, but these are among my favorites. They sit on the bookshelf in our family room and every now and then, I get up just to look at them and remember, as I did tonight.

When one of Adam's friends from high school got married, I doggedly insisted that I wanted to go to the wedding -- even though Logan was just a few days old at the time, I was exhausted, and I was still carrying all of the baby bloat. I've always been a sucker for photo booths, so I was tickled pink to find one at the reception and wasted little time venturing inside with my tiny baby boy. This was the result.

Attending may not have been the best idea ever, but I'm thankful that I did because the experience gave me these precious images -- and provided the perfect opportunity for us to have our first-ever mommy-Sunshine dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment