Friday, February 3, 2017

February 3

I love Fridays. I love knowing that I can stay up late watching random reruns on TV because I don't need to get up in the morning. (Well, not until the baseball games start, anyway. Then it's just a crapshoot.) Anyway, with the stress levels down, we tend to get a little silly 'round these parts on Friday nights.

The Little Boys had already been put to bed, but they scampered down the stairs and burst into the family room where Abby and I were goofing off on the couch. A few moments later, we were all crammed together on the cushion, shifting and poking and laughing until our sides hurt.

The unstaged, spontaneous moments are some of the best life has to offer. I love these people so much and I am so blessed to have them with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment