Tuesday, July 25, 2017

July 25

Today was mostly about re-adapting to Pacific time: sleeping in followed by some shopping to replenish the mostly empty fridge. Adam and I had a nice solo trip to Costco, and then I hit Target and Safeway by myself later on in the day. I like my alone-time, but my favorite part of my Tuesday came this evening.

In case it wasn't abundantly clear, we made frequent use of the Scrabble board at the clubhouse while we were on Kaua'i. After realizing we didn't even have it at home, I bought my own super edition via Amazon. It arrived yesterday, and we christened it this evening, with me, Abby, Isaac, and Adam (with an assist by Brady) all taking part.

It's just a lot of fun --and a great big blessing-- to be able to play games --and increasingly intelligent gamees, I'd like to add-- with my people.

No comments:

Post a Comment