Friday, July 28, 2017

July 28

Abby and I didn't get to have our customary window shopping outings while we were on Kaua'i, so before we all headed up north to have dinner with Adam's parents this evening, she and I took a trip to Target. Somewhere between the Lunchables and the coffee creamer, she said she wanted to take a selfie with the spatula we were buying. (Because that's legitmately why we went to Target: to buy a new spatula.) So we did just that.

I've said it in the past but it bears repetition: this girl cracks me up. Yes, sometimes she most definitely drives me crazy; there are probably very few pre-teens and teenagers who do not drive their parents nuts so I figure we're in good company on that one. But she's also smart and funny and quick-witted and creative, and she definitely keeps me on my toes. And for all of that, I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment