Saturday, May 25, 2019

May 25

With baseball season all tied up with a bow, Abby and I resumed our usual Saturday routine by going shopping this afternoon. She wants to make herself a skirt so we hit Hobby Lobby for some fabric, and then Target (because Target), and finally, Wendy's (because she had a hankering for a 50-cent Frosty. And a cheeseburger. And apparently some fries).

Since I have fond childhood memories of dunking McDonalds fries in chocolate milkshakes, I wasted no time in borrowing a few to reenact the old days. Abby was disgusted but I persisted, and laughed about it (because her disgusted face is funny).

I love this time with my girl, especially since I'm conscious that in just three short years, she'll be just days from graduating from high school. Time with those we love is a blessing, so we may as well enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment