Tuesday, May 7, 2019

May 7

I have one pic for today but it's actually a twofer.

Moment number one came as I was walking between the boys' practice fields late this afternoon. I'd wanted to talk to a particular friend for some time now but hadn't been able to make it happen. Lo and behold, I looked up just as she walked by. So I joined her and we had a really nice chat (and I got in the rest of the steps I needed!).

The second moment arrived as Isaac came up to bat during the first inning of his game a short time later. Although Brady had been playing with some friends, he suddenly popped up behind the backstop and watched as his big brother swung the bat and earned his first hit of the game. (Incidentally, he wound up going 3 for 3, so another solid night for him.)

I love it when they overtly support one another, even if the act is something as simple as pausing to watch an at-bat.

No comments:

Post a Comment