Thursday, May 20, 2021

May 20

When my kiddos were wee, they loved Puffs. I can still see their sticky fingers cautiously plucking them from the palm of my hand.

And truth be told, I really liked them, too. They're light and airy and crunchy and tasty so I always had to stop myself from taking a handful whenever I opened up a new container for one of them.

So when I saw these on sale for 50 cents each at the store today, I knew I had to get some. For myself. So I did, and I popped a can open as soon as I got home and enjoyed that airy, crunchy, relatively low-calorie goodness all over again.

Maybe I should be embarrassed to admit that I love a toddler food, but I do. And I'm not. And in fact, today I am thankful for re-discovered deliciousness obtained for a stellar price.

No comments:

Post a Comment