Saturday, May 22, 2021

May 22

Isaac and Brady's games were at essentially the same time this morning, so I took Brady to the Sports Park and Adam ferried Isaac to Livermore. 

I perched on the top row of the bleachers and popped in my earbuds so I could join Taylor's virtual bridal shower during the game. (Anyone who saw me on-screen probably thought I looked pretty weird as I  alternated between looking at my phone and smiling and cheerly aggressively for our wee A's. But that's neither here nor there because I showed up for both events simultaneously. So boom.)

Anyway, I don't have any grand reflections to share, so I won't make one up. Instead, I'll just say that I am thankful that it was a lovely day outside and that I once again had the chance to see one of my kiddos play ball. 

No comments:

Post a Comment