Saturday, November 15, 2014

November 15

My sinuses are trying to make me miserable yet again, so I opted to lie low today. Translation? Lots of cheesy Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel while I transcribed and ran celebrity interviews I had last week with Rev Run and Wil Wheaton. My sweetest moment of the day came as the Little Boys were getting ready to go to bed.

Isaac was already sitting on my bed with me watching TV when Brady came in to say good night. In that moment, I suddenly needed to take a picture with the two of them and Lambie, who was on the pillow next to me. So I did just that.

I love all of my kids. I'd always envisioned myself as a girl mom so I was delighted when Abby was born, but I adore my boys more than I ever thought possible. Logan's sweetness paved the way for his little brothers, and I'm so grateful for all of them. It just goes to show that life's surprises can be sweeter than we'd ever imagine they could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment