Sunday, November 9, 2014

November 9

I introduced Abby, Isaac, and Brady to the photo booth program on my iPad this evening and hilarity ensued.

It all started when Brady climbed into my lap and asked what I was doing just as I was closing the program. I opened it back up, and showed him some of the sillier images. We flipped between his favorites but spent most of our time on the mirror, which generated the most incredible fit of giggles that I'd heard from him in quite some time.

Then Isaac decided something really fun must be going on so he came over and joined in. And of course, Abby noticed the crowd and wanted in on it, too. So we sat together on the couch, making silly faces and laughing and jockeying for position. And it was fabulous. Life is, after all, comprised of little moments strung together to make a complete experience. And I'm thankful for the silly moments and for the freeing feeling I get from laughing and from hearing my young ones' laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment