Saturday, November 8, 2014

November 8

The funny moments in life are so often among the best.

It's kind of hard to make this one out, but it's a picture of the kiddos in the back of our car tonight. We were in the middle of a moderately long drive and tempers were flaring, but the second I turned on Taylor Swift's "Red" album, the tone changed dramatically. All three of them sang along (some more successfully than others) and danced in their seats.

At one point, Isaac even started talking to Abby about all of his crushes and then asked Adam and I how old he had to be before he could get married. (He explained that he planned to marry Swift.)

I love listening to them talk and finding out what's going on in their sweet little minds. And for that gift (and for the random moments of bizarro that make me laugh out loud), I'm grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment