Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December 1

From 6:30 AM onward, today was a busy one, with two interviews, school drop offs, a field trip, an event with the kiddos, and a meeting at church to keep me going (and going). While I waited for Adam to get home this evening so I could jet off to my meeting, the kiddos put on a little nativity play for me, and it was precious.

There were multiple acts and costume changes, and the Little Boys had me in stitches when Isaac the shepherd mused "hmm, one of my sheep is missing. I think it's Tommy."

But beyond all of that, the fact that they wanted to bring the story of Christ's birth to life --and that they did it all on their own-- means so much to me. They know the reason for the season, and that's a blessing of immeasurable worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment