Wednesday, December 23, 2015

December 23

Today, while Abby enjoyed some one-on-one time with my mom at her house, Adam, the Little Boys, and I went to a local theater to watch the Star Wars movie. I really had no interest in seeing the film, but Adam had been waiting patiently since its release and it was raining out, so it seemed as good a time as any to take the trip.

I sat next to Brady, and as we watched the movie, I gradually became aware of something my little munchkin was doing. Adam held the bag of popcorn and periodically gave Brady a small handful. Every time, before he took a piece for himself, he handed one to me and insisted I take it. He, it seemed, was taking care of me.

A little bit of sweetness goes a long, long way, and a kind-hearted kiddo who shares without any prompting is a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment