Monday, April 17, 2017

April 17

Brady's prayer pal from church --who happens to live right around the corner-- invited both boys to have lunch and play some card games at her house this afternoon, which left Abby and I on our own. With baseball in full-swing, we haven't really had the chance to take our customary lazy Saturday afternoon shopping excursions, so it was a good thing indeed.

We didn't do much: just went to Target and then to lunch at Red Tractor, but it was good to have some time to just be one on one with her. I dared her to wear a big, bright red poofy tutu and she actually did, which provided plenty of conversation-fodder during our light-hearted time together.

Of course I get frustrated with her at times --she is on the brink of teenager-hood-- but I'm loving that she still wants to spend time with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment