Thursday, April 6, 2017

April 6

Today was our fourth and final Disney day, so I took a lot of photos as we zoomed from one ride to the next, trying to cram in as much activity as possible while we still could.

I didn't have a specific a-ha moment, rather a bunch of small ones --too many to count, really-- that made it a blessed day. There was the way Brady enthusiastically talked through the Winnie the Pooh ride and how Isaac managed to cover himself with ice cream from the Cozy Cone, and how, when we stood in line waiting to ride the Radiator Springs Racers one more time, I couldn't help but think 'Logan would love this' over and over and over again. I guess you might think that realization would make me sad, but it doesn't because I'm never sad to be in a place where memories of him come rushing to the forefront of my mind.

So yeah, that's it for today. Nothing really profound. Just a reminder to put down the busy work and savor the moments with family and friends because once the seconds tick away, you can't get them back.

1 comment: