Sunday, April 30, 2017

April 30

I woke up feeling sad; Logan's "re-birthday" is later this week and though I hadn't really actively processed it, the nearing of the date pressed on my heart (as it has every year). And then a brutal headache set in that plagued me for much of the day. So when I sat down to write, I was pretty sure I hadn't taken any photos today. But I was wrong, because I did take one. This one:

While Adam and the Little Boys headed south to have a broken cell phone repaired, Abby and I went to Target for some window shopping therapy. As we wandered through the girls' department, Abby sifted through the racks in search of the most interesting items she could find. And this, of course, was among the most interesting of all. She asked me to take a pic, so I did.

I guess this is probably a carbon copy of yesterday's remarks, but this girl is my favorite girl on the planet. She's smart, multitalented, and funny, and when she's not being a sassy pre-teen, she truly does make my life infinitely better. And that is a blessing that's as bright as a neon yellow mini skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment