Thursday, December 14, 2017

December 14

Brady turned seven today. He celebrated with school, followed by pictures, our annual Santa visit, Chick fil A for dinner, presents, and chocolate cake with chocolate frosting (which no doubt would make Logan very proud. And hungry).

Honestly, given the hand we were dealt, it feels like an entire lifetime has passed since he was born on that December morning in 2010, but he's made that lifetime not only bearable, but also infinitely more fun than it otherwise would've been.

First grader-Brady is smart, funny, and honest, but beyond all of that, he's very, very kind. He has the heart of a caretaker, and often goes out of his way to help a friend in need. It's a quality that I admire and try to emulate in my daily dealings with others.

I've said before that he saved me when I needed saving, and I'll be forever grateful to God for allowing me to be his mom. Brady is a blessing I didn't really expect, but am incredibly thankful to have received. Happy birthday, muffin! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment