Friday, December 8, 2017

December 8

I watch the Hallmark Channel almost every day. (Okay, I watch it every day. Period.) Between January and October, it's all about Murder, She Wrote, Hart to Hart, and an array of other delightfully dated mystery shows. In November and December, I feast on Christmas fare because I love (love) cheesy holiday flicks. I also love the old claymation holiday classics, and I love to watch them with my kiddos. Tonight, after swimming, we ate our In N Out while taking in one of the greats: Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

Truth be told, we spent plenty of time chatting about how silly parts of it are --like why on earth is Santa so judgmental and what on earth makes the little doll a misfit toy-- but it was still a joy to watch it with my kids. After all, those little bolts of nostalgia are perfectly priceless gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment