Thursday, December 21, 2017

December 21

With the minutes remaining until Christmas ticking away, I took Brady to pick out his presents for Isaac, Abby, and Adam at Target after school today. As we checked out, he decided to put on a little show that made me laugh aloud.

He loves the video feed, and decided to bust some smooth moves as I scanned our items. I didn't immediately see what he was doing, but when I finally caught a glimpse of his act, I watched him through the corner of my eye for a few seconds. He spun in a circle, thrust his arms over his head and made goofy faces, and it was quite the funny display.

He may try my patience at times, but I'm so thankful for his exuberance. And I'm also grateful for the reminder that we can make lemons out of lemonade --like turning a boring wait in a line into a little personal dance party-- whenever we like.

No comments:

Post a Comment