Saturday, December 2, 2017

December 2

I didn't get home til nearly midnight last night and then had trouble dialing myself back down when I did, so morning came much sooner than I might have liked. Still, I got up and headed over to watch Isaac's baseball evaluations with Adam and Brady anyway.

It was a rather lengthy process, but the weather was lovely, he did just fine, and I had the opportunity catch up a bit with some friends I don't see particularly often.

And then once it was all said and done, the Little Boys and I waited around while Adam helped hand out numbers to the boys who'd arrived to try out for AAA ball. At one point, Isaac looked down at Brady and just smiled, and the gesture made my heart happy. They definitely fight like bulldogs at times, but I know there's a boatload of genuine love underneath the occasionally rough outer layer of the relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment