Thursday, August 13, 2020

August 13

 My kids are weird. And most days, this is our Grand Poohbah of Weird. (Save BearBear some days. Some days BearBear definitely attains Poobah status.)

I was sitting at the kitchen table FaceTiming a good friend this morning, and this is what Brady did when he entered the room in search of a break-time snack: he got down into a squatting position, and crab walked his way back and forth, back and forth from the pantry (which is over the to the left) to the family room (to the right) over and over again. It was bizarre.

But it was also totally Brady, so I laughed aloud and asked him what on earth he was doing. He straightened up, smiled his goofiest smile and shrugged, and then crab walked his way back toward the stairs so he could get "back to class."

Yep, he's weird. But I'm grateful that he so often makes me laugh, because there's just not enough laughter in this world these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment